Final CAMINO Roadmap delivered!here).
Our approach for the CAMINO roadmap development was based on the THOR concept. THOR dimensions were the foundation of the CAMINO roadmap scope and structure.
THOR dimensions address the following aspects:
- (T)echnical - related to technology, concrete technological approaches and solutions that can be used to fight against cyber crime and cyber terrorism,
- (H)uman - related to human factors, behavioural aspects, privacy issues, as well as raising awareness and knowledge of society with regards to cyber crime and terrorism threats,
- (O)rganisational - related to processes, procedures and policies within organisations, as well as cooperation (public-private, public-public) between organisations,
- (R)egulatory - related to law provisioning, standardisation and forensics.
The CAMINO roadmap structure with dependencies between THOR dimensions, topics, objectives, milestones and actions is presented in the below figure.
Each topic that is addressed in our roadmap corresponds to the particular sub-section.) and is presented in the unified way, including:
- Summary of key research objectives related to a given topic.
- Summary of stakeholders with their roles, that should participate in the research in given area.
- Detailed timeline for concrete milestones, specified for three different time-spans (2017, 2020 and 2025). Such timelines briefly explain also current situation in given topic and expected (desired) end-vision at 2025, after the roadmap milestones achievement.
- Summary of research activities that should be performed, leading to the defined milestones achievement.